Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays - Photo Inspiration challenge

This month I am playing along with the rest of the team over at Party Time Tuesdays.  I don't get to play along with them much so I'm looking forward to doing it.  This week's challenge is a photo inspiration one and this is the photo we have to use:


Today's challenge is being sponsored by

Crafty Sentiments who has been a fantastic sponsor from the beginning!

and one that I am super excited to be sharing...VIVA DECOR!!


now onto my project. The image I used is called Blitz and she is simply adorable!  I also used Viva Decor's pearl pen to create the pearls on each of the corners and then I used one of their glitter liner to go around the edge of my image.


so now head on over to the PTT blog to see what the rest of the team has created, as well as to see what prizes you can get if you win our current challenge :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

So glad you are playing along with us Tanya! Cute card!