Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, November 04, 2011

Digital Delights - 12 Days of Christmas





Hello and welcome to day 4 of the Digital Delights 12 Days of Christmas!

For the next twelve days Digital Delights will be showcasing our 12 days of Christmas !
The complete set will be available for purchase on November 12th.
We hope you will stop by each day 


On the 4th day of Christmas my true love sent to me
4 Calling Birds!







My card was entered into the following challenges:
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - must include spooled item - Anything Goes
Clear It Out! - Your Favourite Holiday 1st Week
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes (+ a bit of bling if you like)
Top Tip Tuesday - Make your own Backgrounds

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute Tanya:)

Katina said...

Aww, so cute and just fab Tanya!

Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx