Happy Halloween everyone! I am finally back to normal after having my computer crash over a week ago and then having to reinstall everything back on...ugh that totally sucked! However I'm back and will be posting like normal again :0
Today over on the Digital Delights blog, it's my turn to be in the spotlight :) For my project today I used a couple of items from the Digital Delights store. Fist my ornament card is a template that Wendy offers and can be found here and the reindeer is from the 3D Decopouge line. I didn't do as many layers that is offered but I really like how it turned out. The papers aren't from the store but the Kids Christmas digital papers are very close to the one I used on this project.
Today over on the Digital Delights blog, it's my turn to be in the spotlight :) For my project today I used a couple of items from the Digital Delights store. Fist my ornament card is a template that Wendy offers and can be found here and the reindeer is from the 3D Decopouge line. I didn't do as many layers that is offered but I really like how it turned out. The papers aren't from the store but the Kids Christmas digital papers are very close to the one I used on this project.
2 comments:
This ornament card is awesome. I love that lil digi.
Be Blessed, Beckie
Absolutely gorgeous Tanya:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
Post a Comment