Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Digital Delights - Inspiration

Happy Halloween everyone!  I am finally back to normal after having my computer crash over a week ago and then having to reinstall everything back on...ugh that totally sucked!  However I'm back and will be posting like normal again :0

Today over on the Digital Delights blog, it's my turn to be in the spotlight :)  For my project today I used a couple of items from the Digital Delights store.  Fist my ornament card is a template that Wendy offers and can be found here and the reindeer is from the 3D Decopouge line.  I didn't do as many layers that is offered but I really like how it turned out.  The papers aren't from the store but the Kids Christmas digital papers are very close to the one I used on this project.




3 comments:

Beckie said...

This ornament card is awesome. I love that lil digi.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tanya:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is adorable, thanks for sharing!
Hey, a new Pixie giveaway starts today, we have 4 prizes this round, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/