Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

The Pixie Cottage - Christmas and/or Sketch challenge

Welcome to my very first post with Pixie Cottage!  I am very excited to be working with Michelle and the rest of the team for the next term.  For this week's challenge, the Pixie's would love to see your CHRISTMAS cards and or use the following sketch


For my project today I decided to make a gift tag for Christmas and will actually be making more of these :)  My image I used is Playful Penguins (which also happens to be on sale right now ;) )


I stamped the image on craft paper and added a little glitter to the snow and colored in the pom poms with a white gel pen.  I really wanted to keep it simple as this will be used on the present for one of Abby's day care friends :)

Now head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you and to join in on the fun!


4 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Such a lovely tag - really cute image.
I am so happy to be a new member of the Pixie Cottage team also and am looking forward to working alongside you.
Hugs
Denise xx

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

What a cute tag and what a great idea to keep it simple and not color the image - it really is a good way to bring focus to such a cute image! glad to be on another team with you Tanya! xxx Steph

uksharon said...

Fabulous gift tag and it doesn't need any added colours. Love it.
Best wishes, Sharon (new Dt member)

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria