For my project today, I made a bunch of cupcakes for Abby's daycare only and created these adorable little tags to go on them.
a close up of the tag:
and of course the cupcake :)
Here is the blog hop order for your reference:
Berenice - http://karbersweetescape.blogspot.com/
Laura - http://laurascraftsandmore.blo gspot.com/
Dena - http://missdjones.blogspot.com /
Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
Julie - www.cricutchick.com
Tanya - http://little-scrapper.blogspo t.com
Kris - http://klusivekreations.blogsp ot.com
Doreen - http://whereisyourhappyplace.b logspot.com
Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.b logspot.com/
Sheila - http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
Martha - http://pattisscrapingti me.blogspot.com/
Jen - http://www.expressivelyme.blog spot.com
Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com
Dena - http://missdjones.blogspot.com
Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
Julie - www.cricutchick.com
Tanya - http://little-scrapper.blogspo
Kris - http://klusivekreations.blogsp
Doreen - http://whereisyourhappyplace.b
Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.b
Sheila - http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
Martha - http://pattisscrapingti
Jen - http://www.expressivelyme.blog
Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com

22 comments:
Looks yummy, love the little tag. I am a new follower
Kristan
Creative Halloween tags for yummy Halloween cupcakes.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
SO Yummy Tanya!! Really love your little tags!!
Many Blessings,
Tina
http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
Those look really yummy and the tag is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com
cute cute projects...
Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com
Fabulous job! Thanks for sharing!!
my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com
Adorable tag! LOVE IT
Thanks for sharing
Tammy Chambers
thecricutcraftchamber@hotmail.com
Super cute! :)
Delicious!! Janet Royer
Super cute!!! Love this!
Patti Ross
rossfam@wildblue.net
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
Those Cupcake Toppers are so Cute! I sure wish I had one of those delicious Cupcakes right now. I just became a follower. Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com
That cupcake sure looks delish!! Great job on your tag too!! Have a blessed weekend!! Hugs, Jen
Oh yummy! Delicious looking cupcakes - I am sure the little ones love them! Adorable Toppers!
Looks yummy and cute!
Barbara B
Super cute tag! That cupcake sure looks yummy!
Yummmmm!!
Sheila
Http://2pawprints.logspot.com
I'll take a dozen please! Super yummy and cute! TFS CallyAnn
Those cupcakes look so yummy! The cupcake toppers are cute, too!
Aloha,
Dena Jones
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
Yummy! I bet those kiddo's loved them~~
Staci
staci412 at optonline dot net
mmmm Tanya those sure look realllllly YUMMMMY!!! Love the toppers!!
Tanya, glad to be on the same team again with you on The Pixie Cottage!! We're going to have fun getting to know each other on 2 teams and I'm excited about that! xxx Steph
Love the cupcake tag, the tecture you added is awesome, great detailing. Thank you.
Post a Comment