Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Stamp Insanity - Chocolate Bliss

I was cleaning my desk the other day and found this card that I never posted.  I made this a while back for a Stamp Insanity blog hop that I couldn't participate in.








The image used is Zen Morgan along with one of the coordinating sentiments.

This card was entered into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lace (faux lace) 
Crafty Cardmakers - 2Cute with a Dark Twist
Heart Song Inspirations - Flowers and/or Felt
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Pollycraft - Girls, Girls, Girls




8 comments:

Crafteezee said...

Ahhh so sweet. Love the colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's.
Hugs Tracy x

Kimberly said...

Chocolate is BLISS!!! super sweet card...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

mudmaven said...

So sweet Tanya! Love the colors you have chosen. Thanks for joining us for our Flowers and/or Felt challenge on Heart Song Inspirations. ~chris

Salma said...

It`s wonderful card, Thank you for joining at MIM!

Loz said...

Great card and colouring Tanya..popped over from make-it-Monday for a look..Loz

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful card and your flower is fabulous! Love the punched borders you used. So glad you joined us at Heart Song this week. Hope you'll play again often.
NanaConnie HSI DT

Joey said...

Lovely card Tanya, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Sarah_W said...

I just love what you have done for my Cute with a dark twist challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Love the sentiment! Sarah xx