I was cleaning my desk the other day and found this card that I never posted. I made this a while back for a Stamp Insanity blog hop that I couldn't participate in.
The image used is Zen Morgan along with one of the coordinating sentiments.
This card was entered into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lace (faux lace)
Crafty Cardmakers - 2Cute with a Dark Twist
Heart Song Inspirations - Flowers and/or Felt
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Pollycraft - Girls, Girls, Girls
The image used is Zen Morgan along with one of the coordinating sentiments.
This card was entered into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lace (faux lace)
Crafty Cardmakers - 2Cute with a Dark Twist
Heart Song Inspirations - Flowers and/or Felt
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Pollycraft - Girls, Girls, Girls
8 comments:
Ahhh so sweet. Love the colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's.
Hugs Tracy x
Chocolate is BLISS!!! super sweet card...tfs
www.justwordz.ca
So sweet Tanya! Love the colors you have chosen. Thanks for joining us for our Flowers and/or Felt challenge on Heart Song Inspirations. ~chris
It`s wonderful card, Thank you for joining at MIM!
Great card and colouring Tanya..popped over from make-it-Monday for a look..Loz
Beautiful card and your flower is fabulous! Love the punched borders you used. So glad you joined us at Heart Song this week. Hope you'll play again often.
NanaConnie HSI DT
Lovely card Tanya, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x
I just love what you have done for my Cute with a dark twist challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Love the sentiment! Sarah xx
Post a Comment