Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps - Monster Mash

" I was working in the lab late one night, When my eyes beheld an eerie sight, For my monster from his slab began to rise, And suddenly to my surprise, He did the mash, He did the monster mash..."

Now that I got you singing that song, I want to share this adorable card using "Monster Mash" by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps this weekend and I had to share it with you :)

I love the little monster dancing with his friend and it definitely looks like they're having a blast!


2 comments:

Tina said...

oh i love this images they are both so cute ...pretty colors to

Tina

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Tanya! This is Karen - one of the new DT Members at Wags-n-Whiskers. I just stopped by to check out your blog, I became a new follower here, and I wanted to invite you to stop by my blog and become a follower at my blog as well. I look forward to getting to know you better in the coming months. Have a great week, and I will chat with you soon.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com