I've seen these all around blog-land and never tried making one myself, well this weekend I did and what a better time than during Breast Cancer Awareness month. I have to admit this was a lot easier than I thought :)
My card was entered into the following challenges:
Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
One Stop Craft - Anything goes
Our Daily Bread Designs - Make your own embellishment
Totally Gorjuss - Ooh La La
My card was entered into the following challenges:
Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
One Stop Craft - Anything goes
Our Daily Bread Designs - Make your own embellishment
Totally Gorjuss - Ooh La La
7 comments:
Totally adorable!! Y'all are making me SO want to get into card making. I've made a few, but nothing even close to yours. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend Tanya!!
Hugs,
Connie :)
what a fun card!
This is so beautiful. Frilly and pretty. Great colors.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Come enter my new giveaway!
That is beautiful!! I absolutely love it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
What a creative card in the honor of breast cancer awareness!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
This is lovely Tanya. Really unusual. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.
Kat x
What a great card! Thanks so much for playing along with the HIMCR challenge and the 'support'! LOL! Be sure and check by each Saturday for a new challenge!
~Laurie
www.hidinginmycraftroom.com
Post a Comment