Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Bra Card

I've seen these all around blog-land and never tried making one myself, well this weekend I did and what a better time than during Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I have to admit this was a lot easier than I thought :)







My card was entered into the following challenges:

Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
One Stop Craft - Anything goes 
Our Daily Bread Designs - Make your own embellishment
Totally Gorjuss -  Ooh La La





7 comments:

Connie Green said...

Totally adorable!! Y'all are making me SO want to get into card making. I've made a few, but nothing even close to yours. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend Tanya!!

Hugs,
Connie :)

Chelsea said...

what a fun card!

. said...

This is so beautiful. Frilly and pretty. Great colors.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Come enter my new giveaway!

GreenScrap said...

That is beautiful!! I absolutely love it!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a creative card in the honor of breast cancer awareness!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Kat said...

This is lovely Tanya. Really unusual. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

~Laurie said...

What a great card! Thanks so much for playing along with the HIMCR challenge and the 'support'! LOL! Be sure and check by each Saturday for a new challenge!

~Laurie
www.hidinginmycraftroom.com