Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pink Elephant Challenge

This week Bugaboo is sponsoring the challenge over at The Pink Elephant Challenge blog. I totally forgot about this so I took one of the new Bugaboo Brats image (Isabella), which can be found here. I took some scraps that I had on my table and threw this card together pretty quickly so that I could get it on here.


This card was also used in the I love Digi Challenge this week which was to "think pink".

14 comments:

Elaine said...

Great card Tanya :) Love the image and your pretty pink additions too :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Rose Petal said...

Hi again Tanya. thia ia another pretty one. Another cute image and beautiful papers.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us for the I love digi challenge.
Jane
x

Karin said...

Yay Tanya! I was hoping this entry was the Tanya I know :) Super cute image and great coloring as usual...Thanks for playing along in the first challenge at I Love Digi!
Karin

Rae Anne said...

I'd say that was pretty damn good for this "throwing it together". . .;)

Mel said...

Lovely card Tanya,
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight
hugs Mel x

Callie said...

So very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!

Poppy said...

love the image, great card.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card! Adorable image and the pink flowers are perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

tina... said...

Yay, Tanya! Glad you came to create with us at TPE! Your take is fab. Love those flowers!

Kellie Winnell said...

Naaaw what an adorable take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TPE.
Hugs Kellie

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE!!
Sheri
TPE DT

Paul said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in with I LOVE DIGI's first Challenge. Hope to see you again,
TFS
Paul

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at I love Digi.
Jane
x