Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Release Day at Bugaboo Stamps

Today is the new release day at Bugaboo Stamps and Jodie has two great sets available. One of them is the ever famous Stella and the new one is this cute little baby popping out of a present...isn't it cute??

Today's card was created using Good Times Paper and stickease from Close to My Heart and colored in with copics. I hope you enjoy it and come back tomorrow for a great tutorial!!



8 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow that really worked!! First time ever posting from email :)

sgc said...

Cute card! Love the paper.

Jodie Mackrell said...

love the layout and the colors! too cute

Ms. Jen said...

You can post from email? HOw the heck do ya do that? Cute card Tanya. I love this new image!

Rae Anne said...

I like the blue shading Tanya - The blues are so rich!

Melanie said...

How precious is this!!! I love it, great image and I love how you put it on a tag. So creative, great job!

Jacki Randolph said...

Adorable card, love the paper!

Hugs

Scrappy said...

Fantastic Card! Love the LO!