Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cheeky Glamour and Rockabilly

I finally joined my first swap over at SCS and for this one we had to use our Sizzix Machines. The only die I have is top note that is sold through Stampin' Up :) When I sat down I decided to pull out my two newest stamps from The Greeting Farm-Cheeky Glamour and Cheeky Rockabilly. I so love the rockabilly look and knew I had to have that stamp when it came out--I might have to start updating my wardrobe to add some of this style clothes LOL.

Anyway I used Silhouette paper from Close to My Heart and some embellishments from my stash. I hope the girls that receive them, enjoy them as I much as I did making them.


Happy Birthday Mom!! I miss you more and more each day!

1 comment:

Jacki Randolph said...

Tanya - these are adorabe, love the new stamps (two of my faves. Your colouring is FABULOUS and the DP is so yummy.