Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello Scarlette!!!

Meet Scarlette, she is the newest edition to Bugaboo Stamps and you can get her for free starting today!!!!! This card looks so much better in person but it definitely is cute and reminds me of spring. After yesterday's 15 inches of snow that I got, I am VERY ready for spring. I'm tired of the winter clothing and having to bundle Abby up just for a half hour drive!

\
You can find Scarlette and all the other great images from Bugaboo Stamps here.

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh this is darling!! we all want spring. maybe we should wish on a star - lol.

Mary Ski said...

Awesome card! That splash of yellow & green with the flower spotlights our lady.

Mary Ski & Sir Chester
http://purrfectsentiments.blogspot.com

Debra said...

I love Scarlette! Your card is so retro, I have so much to learn. Thanks for sharing

Jodie Mackrell said...

I think it is fabulous ;) Love it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love your card! That image is wonderful and I like how you colored her! Fun!

Thanks for participating in the Crafty Ho's Challenge!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria