Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Fitztown - Tag it Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  I am so excited for this post as it's my first one back as a team member for Fitztown!!  The theme this week is tag it! Your project should include a tag or it can even be a tag!  Here is my project for this week!


The image i used was winter 10



This is a bi-weekly challenge starting on Monday and ending the second week on Sunday.
We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
For this challenge, you have until Sunday, October 12th, midnight EST USA. Winner and TOP 3 will be announced Sunday, October 19th.

Make sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created!

2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Tanya - your card is very beautifully done. Judy

Ema M said...

Love how wintery your card comes across and that sentiment is just to die for! xx