Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Oddball Stamps - Facebook Challenge (Anything Goes)

Welcome to another monthly Facebook challenge.  Just like all the previous Facebook challenges the theme is Anything Goes.  For my card this week I used Big Eye Zombie Chibi Girl and let me tell you she was os much fun to color in :)



Here is what you can win if you join in!

1st grand prize winner will receive 3 free digis of their choice
2nd prize winner will receive 2 free digis of their choice
3rd prize winner will receive 1 free digis of their choice
and there will be one winner chosen at random that will also recieve 3 free digis of their choice!!!

Make sure you hop on over to the Facebook group to join in on the fun!

No comments: