Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Karleigh Sue Guest Designer


I am very excited to be doing this post today as I am the guest designer for Karleigh Sue stamps!!  You can find more about these awesome images at either the store (link above) and/or one of their blogs:



For my project today I used Cow Costume that was colored in with Copics.  I wanted to do something a little different for my project so I made a fancy fold card (I can't remember the name but did find it on Splitcoast Stampers)

Here is the finished project:


This is what it looks like after you take the outer band with image off


and this is the card opened up all the way


I want to thank everyone at Karleigh Sue for allowing me to be a guest designer today, I truly enjoyed myself and can't wait to work with these images some more.



No comments: