Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Papelitos Stamps - Anything that Shines Challenge

Good Morning everyone!  Hope your week is starting out well.  I have today off as we have to take my mother in law the doctors so I got to play a little bit at my craft table.  Today's cards uses the adorable fairy image from Papelitos Stamps.  If you haven't checked out Cristina's image, you really need too!!! 



My card today was entered into the following challenges:




8 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh this is beautiful,such a gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Eileen said...

Great card here... lovely image. Thank you for joining us in this weeks PanPastel Challenge !
Eileen x

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific , I am loving the green and the image is quite lovely! What a fun card!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful card, I love the little fairy, thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute card!! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Very pretty card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

GinaA said...

Like the colour combo and its a great image, have been over to the stamp site via your link there are some great digi stamps there.

TRACEY O said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek Digitals.