Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The Pixie Cottage - Last minute gifts/cards Challenge

Welcome to another challenge with the Pixe Cottage, the Pixie's would love to see your LAST MINUTE GIFTS AND CARDS and or use the following sketch.  



and here is my take on the sketch:


For my project today I used Hannah's stocking.  When I saw this image, I thought of Abby immediately so I knew I was going to color her hair brown (of course a lot of the little girl images I seem to think that but hey I'm biased LOL).  You can find this and many others at Michelle's Scrapbooking and more.  Now make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you to today.

My card was entered into the following challenges:

Come and Get It Challenges - Anything Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges - Sparkle
Gingerloft - Winter OR Christmas

Clear It Out! -Use Old Supplies
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Davi said...

One of my favorite images Tanya!! I love the way you colored it and the pretty flourish is a perfect embellie!

Denise and Louise said...

This is so pretty. Love the black matting = it really makes everything pop.
Hugs
Denise xx

Kathleen said...

Fab card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
Hugs
Kat xx

Carrie said...

whay a beautiful card. That stamp is perfect xx

Mary Lou said...

Hi there Tanya~~this is such a cute image for a Christmas card!! Great papers and it looks so nice with that flourish!!
Happy winter
Hugz~Mary lou

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. Andrea x