Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Digital Delights - Inspiration

Happy Thursday everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying some beautiful weather, we are sadly expecting snow today and I'm so not ready for it!.  Today the Digital Delights are sharing some amazing creations for you.



My card today uses Angel Donita and can be found in the Digital Delights store! There is still plenty of time to join in the fun at the challenge blog so if you have time head on over there :)

Now head on over the Digital Delights blog and see what the rest of the team has created for you!!  

My card was entered into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - Sparkle (her halo)
Catch The Bug - Anything goes
Craft Your Days Away  - Buttons or bows
Sugar Creek Hollow  - Christmas Card in Non-Traditional Colours (can definitely be used as a christmas card :))
The Pixie Cottage - Sketch challenge

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Adorable Tanya:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Beckie said...

Oh my! I love this card. I'm gonna have to get that digi - she is just super cute and sweet. I like how you put the color on the black and white.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Heide said...

Very cute, great use of papers. Thanks for joining us at SCH.
Hugs, Heide

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

Your card is very sweet and I love the black and white. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Renee
SCH DT

MagsB said...

What an adorable little angel! I love your colour combo, the black and white is so striking, and her blue dress is so pretty! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

love MagsB x

Amy said...

Thanks for playing along with Bugaboo for the 12 Days of Christmas!!