Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

DtsArts - Memory Lane blog hop



Welcome to the DtsArts Memory Lane blog hop.  As our term is nearing an end the DT thought it would be fun to hold a hop for all of you.  For this hop we were supposed to pick a project we did previously and remake it but I thought I'd share one that I never posted :(  Now you all know I love fairies and Dardi has a bunch of really cute ones and this one is no exception.


and as a walk down memory lane, here ARE some of my past projects







Now what's a hop without prizes, one lucky comment will have a choice out of the following from DtsArts:



or




The winner will be selected by Random.org and you will have seven days to contact me.  Please make sure to leave an email address so I can contact you after the winner is announced on December 12th!  What is also amazing that there is a Grand prize being offered!!  The grand prize is any 5 svg or any 5 single digis or a combination of svg and digis from DtsArt.com!!  in order to win the prize you need to hop through all the blogs and collect all the words and send an email to DtsArtGames@hotmail.com when yo you think you have it!  Oh and before I forget everyone along the way has a different prize!!

Here is the order to help you along the way!!




My card was entered into the following challenges:
Clear It Out! -Use Old Supplies
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
ColourQ - Color Challenge



7 comments:

Hestia's Helper said...

Hey lady... I'm glad you posted the black and white one, because that was one of my favorites too! (-:

Don't forget to tell us what YOUR secret word is... I want the grand prize! (-: (hee-hee)

hugs,
Stacie

Ruthie Lopez said...

Hello Tanya!!! I love your cards!!!!

Sylvia said...

Hi Tanya! What a fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic projects, love the designs.

Smiles sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Cat said...

Your cards are all so gorgeous! Great colors and LOs! Happy holidays!

Katina said...

Hi Tanya, such a sweet image and a really lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)

Anita Scroggins said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!