Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays - Bling it on!!

Welcome to another week at Party Time Tuesdays!  This week's challenge is BLING IT ON!!  Now if you're anything like me, you love bling so this one was very easy :)

Today's challenge is being sponsored by


Viva Decor


Sparkle Creations


The Paper Shelter



now onto my project. The image I used is called Holiday Emily by Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  This was my first stamp I bought from Sparkle and I LOVE them!!  I also used my glitter liner from Viva Decor on the bell and for the corner accents.




so now head on over to the PTT blog to see what the rest of the team has created, as well as to see what prizes you can get if you win our current challenge :)




This card was entered into the following challenges:


Catered Crop Christmas or Fall 
Corrosive Challenges - With a Flourish 
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
I Did It Creations - Christmas/Winter
The Ribbon Girls - Jingle all the way to Christmas 

4 comments:

Paige said...

Love the flourish you've created to highlight the image!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the image you used.


I love seeing how you were inspired by my projects!

~Cheryl~ (Guest Chef for the Catered Crop)
** Check out my blog candy **

beadz said...

What a fun and sparkly card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge. We hope to see you back next week and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

BarbaraW said...

Cute card. Love the image. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints challenge.