Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The Pixie Cottage - Blue for Boy and/or Sketch challenge

Welcome to another challenge with The Pixie Cottage, the Pixie's would love to see your creations using BLUE for BOY and or use the following sketch




For my project today I decided to make a tag card for Christmas and thought it was simple but cute :)  My image I used is Sebastian the Snowman which is one of the adorable new releases.  






Now head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for you and to join in on the fun!

5 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

This is such a great tag - I love this little snowman.
Hugs
Denise xx

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Hi Tanya!! isn't this snowman the cutest!! & congrats on being published... xxx Steph

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Promosyon said...

Cute and great work you did. I read your blog and you mentioned that it is your little craft corner. But it is good informative for those who are beginner of craft and art subject.

Printed badges said...

Wonderful sketch book. I like it so much. You have use very creative ideas. I must appreciate your talent. Thanks for sharing these with us!