Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Haunty Halloween blog hop

Welcome to the HAUNTY HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP!!

A bunch of great artists have gathered together today to have a little fun and show their halloween spirit and of course there are prizes LOL

My card today is a kind of a double post.  My card was supposed to be posted on Thursday for Digital Delights but my computer decided to crash and I couldn't do it.  I then was running out of time to create the card I really wanted to for today so here is my double post LOL  Luckily for my computer is back and I didn't lose a single thing (YIPPEEE!!)

Anyway here is my card, it uses the Halloween Pyramage from Digital Delights and these make for a quick card when you are a in a bind :)





Here are the list of hoppers for today's hop in case you get lost along the way:

Cyndi Bundy

and here is what you could win for commenting along the way:



Stampendous! ( 5 winners... 1 Halloween bg cling stamp each winner..Crowscape, Graveyard, Beware Gate, Castle Gate, Pumpkin Fence)

Karber Digital Designs...2 digis to one winner

Skipping Stones Design...Halloweenie set

Smeared Ink  (5 single digis...1 each to 5 winners? or 5 to 1 winner?)

Strange Skin...1 set of choice (except Zombies)

Jens Digi Stamp...(5 images to one winner)

Simply Betty Stamps...($10 Gift Certificate)

La-La Land Crafts ($10 Gift Certificate)

Dreamweavers Stencils: 3 prizes: each is 4 stencils, 2 brushes,  with 3 technique sheets each!









32 comments:

Crystal said...

Tanya this is FANTASTIC!!!!! Such a GREAT Halloween card girl!

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Mrs Weyremaster said...

That's one wicked halloween card, i love it :D
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Michelle said...

Wowzers! Love the dimension that the Pyramage gives the card. First time I have seen/heard of Pyramage.

Cathie w said...

I love your project!!!TFS!!!

Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

KC said...

what a cute image! I love it...and your coloring is amazing!!!

Lillian Child said...

CUTE!!! I have not yet embraced digital images, but am quickly changing my mind!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great card, Tanya! :)

Steph said...

So cute! Love the layers and the use of staples. :)

Angélique said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining me and our friends on the Halloweenhop :)

*hugs*
Angélique

Nancy Ball said...

Very cute card.

julieprice3 said...

Very nice card, Thanks for the awesome blog hop
Hugs Julie P

JustYolie said...

Love the image! Fantastic Halloween card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute!!!

Susan said...

awesome pyramid card!
Susan

Tami B. said...

This is the 1st time I've ever seen a Pyramage. Love it!

CraftyRia said...

Nice Card! Thanks for sharing!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great Pyramage card- the little bat peeking out at the top is too fun! Great Blog Hop

Raven said...

Really cute card, love the bat.

Indy said...

What a cute card!

Kehkshan said...

Its so cute card :)...
Plastic Cards
Scratch Card
Custom Gift Cards
plastic business cards

Jingle said...

Your card is just fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the skull and crossbones look without it actually being a skull and crossbones. Was that intentional or happy circumstance?

Lea Kimmel

Jan Garber said...

I like the way you recreated the X fromt he doorway with the ribbon! Cute!

Carol said...

Great, fun project! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Karen C said...

Oh my! I love how your image just pops off the page! This is great! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Karen C

richardbreaks said...

Wow, this is VERY animated!! Just super!

Scrappychick said...

adorable card my friend and that image is just too cute!!

Sammibug said...

Super cute! Love how you used the staples to add a different look.

Liz said...

This is a very unique card. I just love it!! Getting me in the Halloween spirit!
-Liz

silvia haynes said...

Cute card!!

Wendy said...

Fabulous Tanya:) Remember to add to the Just Because gallery:)
Hugs
Wendy