Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Inky Impressions - Trick or Treat Challenge





Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today is Team A's turn to share our projects with you over at Inky Impressions.  For this week's challenge we want you to "TRICK OR TREAT", show us your halloween creations :)


My card today uses "Nickie the sweet witch" and the "witching you...." sentiment.  I wanted to try something different so I created this easel card then made the elements dimensional.  not quite sure about it....what do you think??




and a little different angle




make sure you head on over the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has created and to join in on the fun!!


My card was entered into the following challenges:


Bearly Mine - Easel Does It
Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun 2nd Week
My Time To Craft - Punches & Dies
Paper Take Weekly - Spooky Hues (Halloween Inspired Colours)
Partytime Tuesdays - Totally Spooky and/or Sketch
Crafty Boots - Autumn or Halloween 
Creative Stamp Friends - Halloween
Hooked on Crafts - Something Spooky 
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
Magical Mondays - Halloween

2 comments:

Carrie said...

wowzers hun... totally love this sweetie xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love this all that amazing green really glows!