Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, February 08, 2010

Treat Bag


This week, Lindsay wanted us to create something that will hold a treat/candy with Valentine's Day being Saturday. This is definitely not my specialty and I am so not happy with the way it turned out. I wasn't going to post it but figured that as "artists", we are not always satisfied with our projects but there is always someone out there who might love it.

You can't really see it but the flap is punched with a lace heart border).(

5 comments:

Karin said...

Cute! I love this stamp that Lindsay created!

Cheryl said...

I don't know why you don't like it. Very cute!

P.S. Love the Valentines look for your blog.

Nettie said...

This is too true!! Maybe we are all just perfectionists. I think it is adorable though, don't be so hard on yourself.x

Lindsay Weirich said...

Well I think it is adorable and I l=ike how you punched out the eyelets on the heart stamp:)

C.C. said...

That is adorable and yes you are right sometimes we aren't always happy with what we create. I wasn't happy with mine either, I wasn't blessed with the extra creativity!