Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, February 08, 2010

Anything but a Card


Today's post for Bugaboo Stamps is to create a project using an image from Bugaboo but it can't be a card. I have been wanting to make one of these for awhile now and thought it would be the perfect project just before Valentine's Day. I put candy inside the pouch but you can put anything in there that you like--a great idea is to make one of these around Christmas and fill it up with some gift tags.

The image used was a little frog from the Valentine's critter collection, which can be found here. I'm also using her to make cards for Abby's teacher's at Day Care so I'll have pics of those soon

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is very, very sweet!

hugs ♥

sgc said...

Tanya--this is very cute!

Rae Anne said...

Adorable Tanya! I love how the "bag" has a background and is not clear through! :D

Janell said...

Tanya, you did a great job. I like how the paper is behind the bag. I've seen some like this before, but just the top of the bag is decorated. I like how you did it.

Scrappy said...

Very cute Tanya! Love the DP you used!

Angelwood said...

How cute this is! Love the this sentiment! hugs, Angela