Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Valentine's Day card



A friend at work asked me on Monday if I would make him a Valentine's Day card. Now this guy is "different" but not in a bad way :) Before I left work that day, he had picked out the design (so to speak) of the card and the sentiment. Now I have never created a card with a picture on it and was kind of hesitant about it because it's just a picture of him with a fish (the recipient is very much a "city" girl). Knowing the girl that was receiving it, I tried to make the card as girlie as could with a picture of a fish on the front.

The sentiment reads "You will always be..... my #1 catch"

In the end, I really like how this card came out.

5 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi Tanya. What a great card. I love the design and those roses are simply gorgeous.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh girl this is fabulous. I love the story with it. I think the girl receiving it will be tickled to death. Saying he loves her more then fishing is sweet in itself. ;-)

Jodie Mackrell said...

love the card....! sentiment is awesome!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh is this fantastic! she is just gonna love it!

Danni said...

You did a fabulous job! I would've run the other way...LOL! It's so hard to design for others!