Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mojo Monday #121

Finally had a few minutes tonight to work on one of the many challenges I wanted to get to this weekend. This one is for the Mojo Monday Challenge and uses the bear flower critter from Bugaboo Stamps which can be found here.


Supplies:

Paper-Bo Bunny Alissa
Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Ribbon/Epoxy Alphabet/Flowers-Stash

Copics: V12, v15, v17, C2, c4, c7, r83

3 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. Such a lovely card. Pretty delicate colours, cute image and I love the touch of lace.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

sooooo sweet! can't help but go awwwww! just too cute!

hugs :)

Rae Anne said...

So sweet Tanya. . .I love the little "Hello."