Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.....

well okay so maybe it isn't your birthday but it's Stellas! :) Now doesn't Stella look like she would be a great person to have a party? I know I would love to have her at one LOL this great image is today's freebie over at Bugaboo Stamps. Now head over there and grab her while you can, you only have until next Friday to get her.


Supplies:

Stella birthday image and sentiment-Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock-CTMH
Paper-BoBunny (Alissa)
Rhinestones and flowers-Stash

Copics used: E25, E27, E29, B93, B95, R83, R85, R29, E000, V12, V15, V17

4 comments:

Jacki Randolph said...

Tanya, your card is adorable! Love your papers.

Hugs
Jacki

Nettie said...

Brilliant card. I love these stamps.x

Rae Anne said...

Oh, I love the flowers everywhere! :D

Cheri said...

Thank you so much for sharing the copic #'s! This is awesome!