Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Fancy a Cup?

This is my second post for Lindsay’s Design Team and for this week I used Coffee Talk. The weather here has been so cold that I thought a little cup of something hot was just what I needed to get warmed up :) It turned into a pretty simple but elegant card and I have to say I LOVE these papers from Bo Bunny!
000_0092
Now make sure you check out to see what the other design team members have created for this week.
Supplies:
Coffee Talk-Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff
Paper-Imaginisce (Royal Procession and Sweet Satin Ribbons)
Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Ribbon-Close to My Heart
Rhinestones-Stash
Copics used: C2, V12, V15, V17, R81, R83, R85

9 comments:

C.C. said...

So pretty, I love the colors and the gems on the side, the ribbon is really nice too in how it brings it all together! Very nice! Have a good day!

Karin said...

I am a huge coffee fan and would love if someone made me this card! lol! The striped paper with the soft pink is so feminine, and I like that you paired it with the polka dot cup! A great card to send to a friend so you can make a date to catch up on chit chat...I love it!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

and it looks very inviting too! beautiful!

hugs :)

Nettie said...

Beautiful card and colours. Great stamp set isn't it.xx

Cheryl said...

Yes please, I do need a cup! Very cute. I love the striped paper.

thefrugalcrafter said...

so bright and fun, perfect for these cold dreary days!

Danni said...

How cute! Fun colors!

Mary said...

Hi Tanya. What a beautiful card! I also wanted to let you know that you were my winner for the free image from the Sew Many Cards blog hop this weekend. Please send me an email with your information. There is a link to my email in this post on my blog. Thanks for joining us on the blog hop and I hope you enjoy your new image.

hugs
Mary

Mary said...

Hi Tanya, I need to get you to email Jeri instead for your image. My email account is down right now. Sorry about this. Jeri's email is: jerisplace@cox.net. I just sent her a message letting her know what happened. Just let her know that you are my winner from the blog hop and she will get you your image.

thanks
hugs
Mary