Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Digi Garden - Stockings are hung

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope you are all spending your day surrounded by family and friends.  Before I get on to today’s post I just would like to say how grateful I am for the people around me. 
My loving family; those who I see all the time and those I don’t.  Each and every one of them holds a huge part of my heart and I’m forever grateful to be surrounded by such great people.  Lastly, my husband daughter; they make me whole and show unconditional love no matter what. 

THANK YOU to all of you.  I started out blogging not feeling very confident in my work and throughout the years, you have all been there supporting me along the way.  Without you all and our shared love of crafting, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

A really huge THANK YOU to the people I have meet and given me the opportunity to be on their teams…..Lacey Stephens (Wags n’ Whiskers & Stamp and Create), Nichole Mokshefsky (Inky Impressions), Jacqui (The Digi Garden), Sammi (Hatter’s Hope), Vicky (Victorine Originals) and everyone I have worked with in the past.  THANK YOU!!!


Now on to my card for today...Here is another fun card I made this week using another adorable image from The Digi Garden.  I am loving these Christmas images and have actually accumulated a nice little stack of cards all ready to be picked out for that special person :)  I haven't had a chance to make Christmas cards for friends and family in a few years so needless to say I'm a little excited :)



2 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Happy thanksgiving to you! I'm really happy to be on a team with you, you are so talented and nice to be around :D

This is really a wonderful card! Love the layout and how you have colored this up!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and fab layout.xxx