Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Melonheadz Digital Stamps DT Call & Sale


we are having a DT call for the very first DT of MELONHEADZ ILLUSTRATIONS!  If you are interested, please send an e-mail to me, Audrey at danmoose@aol.com with a link to your blog and why you’d like to be on the DT.  Feel free to post this call on your own blog and any forums you belong to including Facebook.  Hope you will consider joining us!

Here is a countdown calendar that I colored in, not sure how I'm going to use it but loved it and the best part was it's a freebie on the Melonheadz blog!!




2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your coloring. Thanks for the information on the DT call.

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute Tanya, I'm sure you will find a purpose for it:O)