Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Little Miss Muffet New Release

I am very excited to be doing this post as I was asked by Barbara at Little Miss Muffet if I would like to join in on the release of the new images from the "Isle of Aldmer" and can be found in the store.  I am happy to be sharing with you a card created using the image I won on their "name the image" contest held on the facebook group.  This lovely beauty is "Serena"


Now head on over the challenge blog to see what the amazing team has created for you today!!

My card was entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Tanya - Serena is the perfect name. So glad you joined us today at LMMS! Hugs Deb

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Beautiful card! Great Blues!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card love that image. Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
Claire xx

...just Barbara said...

This is gorgeous! I love the blue lace and gems which really give it a water feel. A fun layout and the decorative papers are so fun! Thanks so much for being our guest at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Hugs