Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio - Twilight Blog hop


Welcome to Pixie Dust Studio's Twilight blog hop!  I'm sure you are all excited about Breaking Dawn as I am !  I'm looking forward to seeing how the do this one as there was a bunch of cool things that happened in the book.

Now I know there are a ton of  "Team Edward" fans out there and although I do love my vampires, I have to say I am definitely "Team Jacob"  ;)   You should have arrived here from Suzi's, if not go back to the beginning cause there are some awesome prizes to be won. So my card today uses "Who is the Big Bad Wolf?" that can be found in the Pixie Dust Studio store-Twilight section 


Now I"m sure you're curious about Prizes!  well here is what you can win!!!!


- TWO lucky random winners will win THREE images of their choice!!! 
- And ONE lucky grand prize random winner will win their choice of a Pixie Pack!!!


That's right, there are three prizes to be won, so make sure you hop along through the entire hop and see what everyone has created for you!!  Your next stop on the hop is Jessica and I'm pretty sure she has something amazing to share with you today :)

**Come back tomorrow for another Twilight blog hop where I will be sharing another project using a Pixie Dust Studio image**

22 comments:

Carol said...

Super cute card - great design. TFS

mousekemom said...

What a great card! You are one of the few I have seen that decided to use a Team Jacob sort of project. I may be an Edward girl, but Jacob does deserve some love.

Laura B said...

Awesome wolf card! I love it!:)

kbarrios said...

Agreed...I'm an overall Edward fan, but Jacob is definately worthy, too...great card.

Kristin

Maria said...

Love the card. But I'm so into Edward. ;0)
marial302003@yahoo.com

Frea said...

Awww, I love that wolf!! And he's not big and bad, I am soooo team Jacob!! And he's not a wolf anyhow LOL (read the book)!! Great card, love this image, great bow, I;m definitely a wolf girl! HUgs, Frea

Beckie said...

Great card! Even if it is a Team Jacob card...hahaha

GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!

Be Blessed, Beckie

Starla B. said...

Yay! I thought I was the only Team Jacob out there. Love 'em both, but I'll take warm and fuzzy over cold and hard any day...no matter how sparkly! =D Great card!

xx Star

Marie97 said...

Very cute...love the wolf :)

Anne said...

Cute. love the papers you used and embellishments..thanks for sharing..

Alison said...

This is super cool! How great to see a little wolf love! Love that super huge bow. Great card!

Rene said...

Even though I am a huge Team EDWARD fan, you did an awesome job! :-)
Corinne

Amy Wood said...

Super cute card, even though I'm team Edward!

Cat said...

Love the bow and DP on your gorgeous card!

Cindy said...

Love this card. You used a different image then everyone else. Very original!!

Cindy

www.cpmemories.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Great Card! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Jamie said...

Cute Card!!

Jazzy Nurse said...

Gotta love the bling! wonderful card.

Cheryl said...

Super cute!

Minta's Creations said...

Love your cards. Just became your newest follower. Would love a follow back.
Check out my blog to see an Edward pendant I made for a friend for her birthday.
Minta
http://www.mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Camishel said...

Love your cards!

Emily Lauritzen said...

Very cute card!