Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Card #1

All week I haven't had too much energy to do anything so I've put my cardmaking to the side (sad I know) and just vegged about as much I can with a 3 year old running around :) Well tonight after Abby went to bed I sat down at my table and started creating some cards. Tonight you will only see two of the four cards I created; another one will be posted tomorrow and the last one will be posted on Monday.

In the mean time here is one I created using Tuesday Morning Sketches weekly sketch. This card also uses one of the freebies being offered today at the Bugaboo Store. This is baby mouse and she is just too cute for words :) Jodie has also created some beautiful flower rings, with one of them being a freebie as well! So go now and grab them while you can!! While in the store, check out the new, very cool Bugaboo Brats.

6 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Adorable!!! Love the glitter!

Laurie Marmon said...

Very cute take on the TMS challenge. Thanks for sharing your card. And glad you got your card-making mojo back! :)

Melissa Craig said...

Oh how cute! What an adorable image and your take on the sketch is awesome.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Rae Anne said...

Such a sweet image. . .and such sweet colors!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria