Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Karleigh Sue Sexy Challenge- Inspiration Post

Good morning KS fans, today is my turn to share with you my creation using Beach Hotite. For this card I kept to the bright colors for summer using a black/pink/yellow combination.  If you want to grab this babe, you can find her here.  Also don't forget that you still have time to join in our June Challenge which is Beach Time Hotties, click here to go join in!


2 comments:

tetris games said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
barbie games| barbiegames| barbie| shooting games| shootinggames| shooting| dora games| doragames| dora
fighting games| fightinggames| fighting| kissing games| kissinggames| kissing| christmas games| christmasgames| christmas

tharaaelkhaleeg company said...

Over 50 million people were killed in the war, more than 20 million of them Russians. World War II is also remembered for the very large number of Jewish and other people killed in German concentration camps and the harsh treatment of prisoners of war captured by the Japanese alsabaak - alsabaak - alsabaak - alsabaak - alsabaak