Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Inky Impressions - New Release

Happy father's day to all the dad's out there!  I hope you all are enjoying time for yourself or with your kiddos :)

We are so excited to be doing this release as they are just amazing images!  This month we have 3 images and 1 sentiment.  The images are:

Piñata Lili


Astronaut Lili

and Tea Party Lili

aren't they just amazing?? I absolutely love each one of them ;)

Here is what  I made with Piñata Lili



if you would like a chance to win these, make sure you go on over to the challenge blog and comment on the new release post!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

She is so sweet Tanya. Love the image a and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x