Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pile It On - Shabby Chic

Good Morning all!  I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful day.  Today's challenge at Pile it On is Shabby Chic and is sponsored by Paper Sweeties.

For my card today I used one of the adorable images from The Greeting Farm that I have had for a long time.  Now shabby chic isn't my thing but I definitely had fun with this one.


I have entered my card into the following challenges

Crafting At the Weekend - Anything goes
Kit and Clowder Flowers 
Di's Digis Designs  3E 2W SIO - (W2 of 2) Use your markers
Open-Minded Challenges - Use some ribbon
Pumpkin spice - Thinking of You
Send a Smile for Kids -  Anything Goes
Sunflower Fields Designs -  Vintage/Shabby Chic/Rustic.
We Do Doobadoo Challenge-  Lace

Make sure you hop on over to the challenge blog and join in on the fun

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute image and fab layout. I love those little pops of turquoise with the ribbon/lace.

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Tanya. Love the image and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

CG said...

Gorgeous! Shabby Chic isn't my thing either, and I think many of us were really challenged. But it was fun! And I just love this sweet creation; those ribbons are awesome! So glad to have you on the PIO team! Best, CG