Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Simply Betty Facebook challenge

That time again at Simply Betty's facebook group to have our monthly challenge.  This month's Betty had two amazing images and for the challenge I chose "Betty Boom".  The challenge for Betty Boom was use glitter, black, red & white/cream


you can't tell from the picture but the red card stock is actually glitter and so isn't her flower.  I decided to make a little gift box using my brand new cameo that I got for christmas and I had so much fun with this one :)

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Tanya! What a cute card. I hope you will stop by and share your sweet cards in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday - every week is Anything Goes and we would love to have you play along.
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Congrats on your new cameo, so much fun ahead!
hugs
Glenda

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Nicely decorated box. Betty is very svelte.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
God Bless you as we prepare to enter into 2014,
Carole Robb Bisson

Karen Letchworth said...

Me again, Tanya! I'm SO glad to see that you decided to stop by and play along with us. I hope you will continue to share your lovely art with us each week. You can enter up to 5 projects per week to increase your odds of winning. I love your art and hope to see more of it shared with us.
Have a great week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Saints Rule! said...

What a wonderful project! Thank you so much for blessing my heart and our challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Happy New Year!