Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Inky Impressions/Flutterby Wednesday - Use brown challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!    For today's card I used Angelica's Dreamcatcher.  This is not only a great fall image but you can use it any time of the year for just about anything.


I paired her up with some browns & blues as that is a great color combination and I think it works perfect for this time of year.  This card was also created using the new challenge theme at Flutterby Wednesdays which is "Brown".  

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Tanya..love the sweet image and colouring and love the flowers and lace ribbon..very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Hi Tanya, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/