Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Inky Impressions - New Release

Welcome to a new release at Inky Impressions!!  This month we have 6 new images being released and my oh my are they ever adorable!!!  For my card today I used the new Christopher with Logs, the  lamppost and one of the new sentiments.  The snow flake dies are from Die Versions


With today's release there is a prize of $15 to be spent in the store as well as a chance to win one of the digs being released today so make sure you comment on all the blogs of the dt (see one of the Inky blogs listed below) that have something created for today as you may be a lucky winner

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great image and such a cute card! Fabulous layout and gorgeous papers.

Jenée said...

Lovely card in the non-traditional colors. The image is perfect -- lamp post is spectacular! Super work.

Chrissy said...

Such a great image Tanya..fabulous colouring and love the snowflakes and background colours..

luv CHRISSYxx

meine-bastelarena said...

Love your color choice and how you used three digis! Hugs, bastelarena