Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps - Secret Pumpkin Swap


I had the pleasure of participating in the secret pumpkin swap with a bunch of wonderful gals in the Facebook group.  My evil twin Tanja Charles was the lucky one to draw my name and all I can say is THANK YOU girl!  I absolutely love the stuff and have been using it :)




and to top that off she sent some cool stuff for my daughter Abby who is a Monster High fanatic (yup Tanja is too ;) )


she has since stoled a bunch of my stickers as well LOL


Blog Hop order:

Betty Roberts  

NO BLOG:
BreAnn McFarland, Vanessa Bland, Barbara ( Barb ) Ettinger, Carmen Shannon, Lindsey Gehin, Terry Helin

Corinne Jones

Sheri Loatwall

Trish thedish Sakulich

Marie Franklin

Maggie Schoener

Robin Bogle

Ashley Murphy

Lisa Howell

Tanja Charles

Emily Shroom

Kay Mowat

Wendy Billings

Stacey Stratis

Katya Bess

Elisabete Balcavage

Jackie Maunder

Anita Blake

Rio Ford

Summer Hills-Painter

Jo Walker

 Heather Whitlock

Tanya Johnson


Dianna Sowerbrower


Sharette Smith


Melissa Varga

Kathy Gillon

Rochelle Ayris

 Roz Wolfe

1 comment:

Corinne said...

oh wonderful gifts... Love them
hugs