Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, October 04, 2013

Fitztown - Guest Designer

Another happy post for me this week ;)  I am a guest designer at Fitztown for the month of October!!  Now I know you have all heard of Morgan Fitzsimmons, absolutely love the images well I am super excited to be able to work along with every and to be working with these amazing images!

My card today uses Halloween 9 and since this image say a lot on it's own, I wanted to keep the card relatively simple


Make sure to check out the blog and see what other great projects have been created by the team and to come back next week for more inspiration :)

2 comments:

Kaija said...

Hello Tanya!
Yours card is fantastic Halloween card!Hugs Kaija DT-Fitztown

Sande said...

Absolutely stunnign! Great choices of papers and your coloring is fab!
Well done!
Hugs, Sande xx