Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, September 06, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps - Zombie and Creeps Release


Guess who is participating in this special release of Zombie's & Creeps from Simply Betty Stamps?? Yup me!!!!! I answered a trivia question on the facebook page and won one of the new images and guest spot in the release hop..woohooo!

Now I will tell you this is not my typical style (I'm a girly type of gal) but I did have fun coloring in Marie :) However after coloring her in, I may start using more like this ;)




Want to hop around and see the rest of the images? go to the Simply Betty's blog and start there!

7 comments:

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love your work!

E said...

Great card Tanya!!! Live the way you colored her! She is my favorite image from release!!

Corinne said...

oh WOW, this is just fantastic Tanya.. great job, just love it
hugs

Emily Shroom said...

What a great setting you've created to show off your awesomely coloured image!

Lisa Howell said...

Gorgeous!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card.

Marita vs snojbi said...

wooow
So neat and scary

Hugs