Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Pile It On - Tic Tac Toe Challenge


Happy sunday everyone!  time for another challenge over at Pile It On and this week's challenge is "TIC TAC TOE"  Our fabulous sponsor this week is Simply Betty Stamps!  now this is not my normal week to post but I had to play along as Betty's images are awesome!

Here is the tic tac toe chart



and here is my take on the challenge....I used Design Paper, metal and for kids



Challenges entered:

Catch The Bug Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts Anything Goes
Word Play Saturday - Childhood
Creative Corner - Child's Play
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - All About Kids
Inspire Me Fridays  Anything Goes!
Left of Center Creative Challenges - 2Girly
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I love this Tanya. Love the image and papers.
I have some info on my blog that you may be interested in reading.
Hugs Sharon. x

lorraine reeve said...

this is wicked, thanks for sharing at LOC

Gaynor Greaves said...

Love that image, gorgeous card, love the layout and colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor xx

Valou ALLARD said...

Beautiful card!thanks for playing with "Creative Corner Challenge". Good luck!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Wonderful card...thanks for joining Sister Act with such pretty creation...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

sammi said...

Great card! Love the skull paper. Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in our September "Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps.
We're so happy you joined us! Hope you'll play with us, again, next week!
~~Sammibug ~~ Bugaboo Stamps DT