Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Inky Impressions - Inspiration Post


For today's post I wanted to do something I haven't done in awhile which is alter something and I found one of these clipboards in my stash.  

I decided on the papers I would use (bright and pink LOL) and then I pulled out Angelica's Heart Socks as she is my long time favorite (I believe it she was also one of my first Inky purchases).


I didn't want to add too much so I just added a doily, some bling and punched out some butterflies.  I tied some fancy string to one side of the clips and hung two heart charms (Daisy Swirl and Friendship Heart) (see close up of image pic below)


2 comments:

Anne Byerley said...

This card is stunning.

Lisa Foster said...

Really Cute!!! So fun too!
Hugs,
Lisa