Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Inky Impressions - Inspiration Post


Well it's my turn today over on the Inspiration blog and I decided to pull "Lili's Chalkboard".  I find it so hard to decide what image to use each week, do you ever have that problem??

My deciding factor was that school just started so why not a school image :) 


isn't that chalkboard adorable?  

here is a close up of the card



Don't forget that we have a new challenge starting today so make sure you hop on over the Challenge blog and see what the girls over there has created today and join in on the fun!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable!!

Vicky said...

super card Tanya, I love the vibrant colours

hugs Vicky xx

Jenée said...

Oh, I so like the colors you've used. Yes, I think all of the Inky images are just so cute that it is often difficult to decide which to use (smile). You've done a wonderful job with this card; I really like it!