Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Digital Delights - New Release

Welcome to another new release with Digital Delights.  Today Wendy has some totally spooky images, sentiments and papers for you and they are to die for.  For my card today I used Headless Harry and one of the sentiments that go with the images.  

I absolutely love Harry so I didn't want to add too much to the card and just make him the focal point.


make sure you head on over to the the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for today's release.

3 comments:

wendy hall said...

Great work Tanya!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe, he is so darn cute.
Hugs

Sassy Raggedy said...

Tanya your card is just adorable...I love the colors. Great job. Hugz, joann