Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

A Scrapin' Place - Inspiration Post

Wow I am so excited to be sharing with you a brand new team that I am on.  I have the honor of being a Bling girl at A Scrapin' Place.  Each month we are sent a kit to work with and share with everyone a new project each week.  My normal day is Tuesdays but things didn't come together as quickly as both of us (Myself and Terri) so I am making up a day today but will be starting my normal post schedule next week.

So on to today's project.  My project today is for halloween


I used the following on my project:

Happy Halloween border die - Memory Box
Happy Haunting paper - Carta Bella
Black card stock
Ivory card stock
Black/Orange gingham ribbon

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute card, love the bows!

Ceal said...

super cute! love that border die!