Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Digital Delights - Delightful Thursday

Inspiration day at Digital Delights today and that means I get to share a project featuring one of the many fun images at DD.  This weeks card features the Wizard of Oz collection which is my ultimate favorite movie so I had to give them a try :)  Now this card was basically designed by my daughter LOL  she was in my room with me and was adamant on how the card should look---layout wise so I went with it and if you have a 6 year old girl you know you need to go with it otherwise you end up with total meltdown LOL  I don't think it turned out too bad but it's not what I was picturing 




2 comments:

Joey said...

Great make, this is one of my fave sets :) love what you did with them. Joey xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Tanya:)
This is absolutely Amazing! Gorgeous coloring and I love the sparkle paper! Well Done!♥
Hugs,
Lisa