Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Digital Delights - Delightful Thursday

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE INKY BLOG HOP CLICK      
                                                 HERE

Inspiration day at Digital Delights today and that means I get to share a project featuring one of the many fun images at DD.  Today I thought I'd use something a little different and colored up this adorable Owl.  I then paired it up with the the sentiment die (see previous post for Die Versions)


5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Tanya:)
Love your sooo cute card! Cool Die! Great Paper too!
Hugs,
Lisa

NancyD said...

It is a wonderful fall card Tanya. NancyD

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Tanya, beautiful colours. Joey xx

Anne Temple said...

Too cute. Your owl is adorable.

Aga said...

Adorable card and image! Love the colors used!